dinsdag 22 maart 2011

Doodling...



I love to do that!

I don't think that I'm good at it though... but doodling isn't about being good IMO! You should just draw whenever, whereever and however ;-)


I made this last week when I was at school in the library. I've been at school at least once a week even when I'm currently doing my internship! o.O I've always got something to do over there lol.. I've got a ripped heart, just showing you how it looks like.


This is what I doodle a lot ROFL. I also doodle eyes a lot... 1 eye mostly, because I find it ugly when I draw 2 eyes next to each other (they never look good ......) That's also why these eyes are closed LOL!

Something else I found in my picture folder was this:


I made this for a good friend back then, I wasn't planning on posting this online because it is a birthday gift, but I put a lot of effort in these two, they are my best pieces... I wonder if they're doing good *rubs chin*
I want to make more plushies! I love doing it :) (that's a shadow on the floor btw, not some scary spider or something o.o)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten